If your intention is to remake the children’s room, then you are at the right place. Here you will find 10 tips on how to create a creative design for the room of your rapidly growing up child. Do not forget that childhood memories are directly dependent on the diligence of adults. The ability to create the right atmosphere for creative development will play an important role in his or her future.
- If you have a ‘princess’ growing in your family, then you can do a thematic design of a child’s room for your girl. Get help from Disney characters. In this case, it is necessary to take care of a canopy bed and a dressing table with a mirror. A wardrobe and a desk should be in the room.
It is not necessarily to take pink as a basic interior color. This color is not so harmless as it may seem. And the abundance of bright accents will quickly tired child. It is better to focus on soft or pastel colors.
- Thinking through a design of children’s room for the boy in the first place pay attention that he is not only sleeping and doing homework, but he is also shaping up. If possible, make a sports corner. Simply install wall bars and your tomboy can take out the accumulated energy on several occasions climbing up and down.
- Use bright and soft colors as a base. Notable elements can be toys, drawings or posters. Firstly, thanks to that the interior does not look stodgy, and secondly, you can easily change the atmosphere of the room as the years go by.
- Old furniture with patina looks charming in a kids’ room. Transform it by painting or inserting a new glass, and you can use it again.
- Use the conventional open shelves along the desktop or bed. This is functional and comfortable.
- Organize space zoning, based on children’s hobbies. Of course work table must take its place, where the child can draw and do homework. For example, if he or she is interested in dancing, leave him free space in the room and set the mirror there. His or her own sewing machine or a kitchen cannot but please.
- Use the space under the bed to store toys that are used infrequently, or if you have baskets or boxes you can store underwear there.
- For the two children of the same age one long table can be installed where they will be able to draw together, to learn, in general, to do whatever they want. But if they have a difference in age, it is better to organize different work places, so as not to cause quarrels between them.
- Children’s room should be an inspiring place. There should be plenty of natural light, comfortable furnishings and colorful fabrics.
- Be sure to install the bookshelf and regularly buy new books. A love of reading should be formed since childhood.