An innovative product that has unique properties –that’s all about towels made of bamboo. By quality characteristics and consumer properties these products surpass their counterparts. Today, bamboo towel is still impossible to see in every home, but their popularity is growing. They are gradually replacing the familiar to us the classic cotton, velor and terry towels. This is not surprising, because bamboo towels are notable for number of advantages, including a silky shine, amazing softness, increased durability, high absorbency, antimicrobial activity, color fastness and ease of care, as well as the ability to restore the energy balance of the facial skin and contribute to its rejuvenation.
How is it possible to use bamboo in the textile production, in particular towels?
The secret is simple. At the heart of bamboo towels lies bamboo fiber derived from the pulp of the bamboo core, which has a high degree of softness and silkiness. Fiber is produced from bamboo pulp, from which a yarn spins, which is used in the production of these gentle towels. Bamboo towels can be compared for softness and silkiness with cashmere and silk.
In the production of the fabric chemical components does not apply. This confirms by the 100% environmentally friendly bamboo textiles.
However, bamboo products are popular not only because of environmental friendliness. The secret of success is in the unique features and benefits, including:
- silkiness and softness. Towels made of bamboo provide a unique softness, silkiness, shine characteristic distinguishing them from products made of cotton and many other materials. While touching bamboo towels you can only recall cashmere or silk.
- antibacterial protection. As part of the bamboo fabric there are natural antibacterial ingredients that prevent the growth and development of bacteria. Due to the absence of chemical treatment all antibacterial properties are stored in the bamboo fiber. This unique feature is retained after the washing. After the use of products made from 100% bamboo yarn people with skin problems claim a marked improvement, parents of babies assure that diaper rash and redness disappear.
- hypoallergenicity. Practice has shown: daily use of bamboo towels does not cause skin irritations, plus reduces the effects of these stimuli also eliminates allergic reactions.
- Leather and benefit forit. Bamboo fabric contains green pectin, vitamin E, amino acids and bamboo honey, anti-aging of the skin, contributing to its smoothing and moisturizing, and restores the energy balance of the skin.
- hygroscopinity. Bamboo towels have an increased ability to absorb moisture. They absorb almost three times more than conventional cotton towels.
The rate of moisture absorption. Bamboo towels absorb moisture more than 4 times faster than cotton towels.
- UV protection. Another quality of bamboo fabric is a high level of protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- breathability. Bamboo towels have great breathability, 3.5 times more than the same figure for cotton products.