A small fountain in the backyard that does not require wiring, which is activated at sunrise, is the perfect solution for the exterior of your home. Solar powered fountains are a relatively new invention, which has already gained a lot of fans. Its quite simple design provides an installation devoid of any inconveniences. Solar pond fountains maintenance also does not take much time. There are fountains different versions of these fountains, depending on the company’s products and customer requirements.
Fountains on solar batteries are a great alternative to traditional types of fountains. Their main advantage is the autonomy of the pump that does not require power. As it is clear from the title, fountains work because solar energy accumulated by solar cells. By way of installation of solar panels, there are two types of fountains:
- Solar powered fountains with built-in photocells
Solar panels are located directly in the bowl of the fountain. They can be used in any place open to the sunlight: lawn, terrace, near the beautiful swimming pool or in front of the main entrance to the house. Floating solar fountains can be put down into a pond or lake.
- Solar powered fountains with remote photocells
Solar cells of these fountains are mounted on a separate panel, which can be located pretty far away from the fountain. Similar models can be used along the tree-lined park paths, a gazebo at the closed terrace. Solar-powered garden fountains can be installed under any tree, hanging solar cells panel on the upper branches.
Using landscape fountains with solar cells eliminates the need for owners to spend unattractive open wiring or concealed electrical works. The cost of solar-powered fountains is lower than traditional models’ one.
But there are also some disadvantages that should be considered:
- Fountains operate only while the sun is shining. In the evening and night pumps stop working.
- Due to the fact that the intensity of sunlight is constantly changing, fountains work with variable pressure. You will not have an ability to adjust the power of the jet.
- Sunlight even in winter will cause the pump. As you can imagine, it will quickly lead to pump failure. Therefore, in the winter it is recommended to remove the fountains in a dark room or store them at temperatures above 0 ° C.
Despite some shortcomings, solar-powered fountains are becoming increasingly attractive for owners of private houses. A wide range of different styles and models allows to choose a fountain of the right size and design for any kind of landscape.
[…] most wonderful vendor around at the earliest opportunity. The two pali changing tables and also the https://bord-eaux.com/solar-powered-fountains-ponds-lakes-trees-or-lawns-as-a-possible-placement/ can be utilized in several different methods […]